We know you're busy!
That's why we've put together the following health resources to help – just for you.
Request a Health Educator for one of our fun and interactive programs.
Tips for a successful and well-attended health program in your hall:
• Best times are usually Monday-Thursday between 5-7pm
• Marketing/posters in halls and common areas at least one week prior
• A catchy program title
• Free food – a must!
• A box to collect questions about the program topic the week leading up
Bulletin Board Packets, Posters and Other Free Stuff!
Stop by the Health Promotion office (3rd floor, NE corner of Campus Health) to pick up Bulletin Board packets stuffed with free stuff and info students can use on the following topics: Sexual Health, Alcohol, Nutrition, Mental Health, Body Image. You can also download and print our posters from our health media website or stop by and pick some 11 x 17 posters for your hall.
Free Condom Friday
Tell your residents to stop by to pick up a free sample pack of condoms! Every Friday 12-2pm during the fall and spring semesters, Health Promotion office, 3rd floor NE corner of Campus Health.
Get Connected: Knowledge is power, right? Why not encourage your residents to sign up for the following campus classics?
- SexTalk – Real student questions on sex and relationships are answered.
- Red Cup Q&A – Real student questions about all things alcohol are answerd. Separating alcohol fact from fiction.
- Living Wild! – Our snazzy e-magazine loaded with hot topics published 4x per year
Did You Know?
- Any student can use Campus Health, whether they have health insurance or not, provided they are currently enrolled in at least one credit hour.
- Students can BURSAR ALL Campus Health charges - all year long
- We protect student privacy – all charges are billed as a generic "student health charge"
- Our services include a Walk-In Clinic, General Medicine, Women's Health, a full service Pharmacy, Sports Medicine, Physical Therapy, a Travel and Immunization Clinic, and more!