We Know You're Busy!
That's why we've put together the following health resources to help - just for you.
Health Alerts & Updates
Get the latest on transmission, prevention, and treatment.
Find out about all things COVID-19 including testing, vaccination, FAQs, health updates, mental health support, and more.
Request a Health Educator for one of our fun and interactive programs, they are available in-person and via Zoom.
Tips for a successful and well-attended health program in your dorm:
- Collaborate with other RAs
- Best times are usually Monday-Thursday between 5-7pm
- Marketing/posters in halls and common areas at least one week prior
- A catchy program title
- Free food - a must!
- A box to collect questions about the program topic the week leading up
Bulletin Board Packets, Posters, & Other Free Stuff!
Stop by the Health Promotion office (3rd floor, NE corner of Campus Health) to pick up Bulletin Board packets stuffed with free stuff and info students can use on the following topics: Sexual Health, Alcohol, Nutrition, Mental Health, and Rx Safely.
You can also download and print our posters from our health media website or stop by and pick some 11 x 17 posters for your hall.
Free Condom Friday
Tell your residents to stop by to pick up free external & internal condoms, lube, dams, sexual health information, and more! Every Friday 12-2pm during the fall and spring semesters at Campus Health.
Encourage your residents to get real, reliable, health information:
- Get social with @UAZCampusHealth
- Living Wild! – Your top source for health & wellness information, written by health educators, mental health counselors, and dietitians.
Did You Know?
- Any student can use Campus Health, whether they have health insurance or not, provided they are currently enrolled in at least one credit hour.
- Wildcats RISE Peer Mentors brings UArizona students together. Talk with another student to get support, refresh your coping skills, and figure out your next steps.
- Eligible students can Bursar Campus Health charges most of the year.
- We protect student privacy - all charges are billed as a generic "student health charge".
- Our services include a Walk-In Clinic, General Medicine, Women's Health, a full-service Pharmacy, LGBTQ+ Health, Sports Medicine, Physical Therapy, a Travel and Immunization Clinic, and more!
- 98% of students who use Campus Health would recommend us to a friend (2022 Patient Satisfaction Survey).