Convenient & Quality Healthcare
Here are some benefits of using Campus Health as an employee:
- Same-day appointments
- Telehealth and in-person appointment options
- Conveniently located on campus
- One-stop-shop for healthcare
- Prescriptions and OTC items in our Pharmacy
- University Health Insurance Plans are accepted
- Most other United Healthcare, Cigna, Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, and HealthNet plans are accepted
Services For Employees
- CAT Clinic
- COVID-19 (testing, vaccination, and boosters)
- General Medicine
- Immunization Clinic
- LGBTQ+ Health
- Medical Records
- Pharmacy (prescriptions & OTC products)
- Physical Therapy (early morning & late afternoon appointments available)
What Employees Are Saying About Campus Health
Campus Health is friendly, convenient, and efficient. I had severe foot pain. Saw Dr. and got an x-ray. A stress fracture was diagnosed. Received boot & crutches. Treated quickly in 1 visit, all under one roof! Amazing. :)
Having my primary care doctor at Campus Health has been a great benefit. It's been super convenient and not having to wait very long for an appointment is awesome. I also appreciate the extra care each member of the staff gives me, from the receptionist to the nurse practitioner to my doctor. I always have a great experience when I need to visit.
After a year of unrelenting back pain, the Sports Med doctor treated me 3 times and I saw the physical therapist once. My aggravating pain disappeared. Wonderful results! Kind, competent, and convenient care.
Additional Campus Resources
Life & Work Connections offers Employee Assistance Counseling as well as other valuable health and wellness services.