- Most UA students, UA employees, and some affiliates are eligible for services at Campus Health
- UA students who are currently enrolled and paying the Health and Rec fee
- Most continuing but not currently enrolled UA students
- Most UA students on sanctioned leave of absence
- Most new incoming UA students
- All current University of Arizona employees
- Some University of Arizona employees who have sustained job-related injury or illness
- Please visit our dedicated Services for University Employees page for more details.
- Exchange Visitors (J-1)
- Affiliate groups with service agreements with the Campus Health Service
- Note: Some services are limited, restricted or require an extra daily user fee based on individual enrollment status or affiliate group contracts or agreements. All services rendered at Campus Health may have associated fees. For more detail, please go to the list of eligibility guidelines.