Campus Health is here to support you.
Welcome to the Wildcat Family!
While you're here, Campus Health is your one-stop-shop for all things health and wellness. As you get ready to join the Wildcat family, here are a few things for you to review to help keep you on track.
Submit proof of two Measles, Mumps, and Rubella vaccines. You will have a registration hold on your account until this documentation is received. You can learn more about this requirement here. Upload your immunization record through PatientLink and sign in with your NetID and password.
- Select Forms
- Select Immunization History
- Enter the dates of your immunizations
- Attach your immunization record by clicking 'Add'
- Select Submit
While health insurance is not required to access services at Campus Health, we strongly urge every student to maintain adequate health insurance to cover unexpected medical expenses.
- Review Campus Health Insurance/Health Care Options
- Review your insurance coverage and make sure you have an insurance ID card in case of emergencies.
Get Personalized Feedback with e-Checkup To Go
In addition to your academics and getting involved in all the UA community has to offer, your health and well-being are very important pieces to your success as a Wildcat. The brief online program, e-CHECKUP TO GO, gives you personalized feedback on your alcohol use.
- Open e-CHECKUP TO GO
- Write down or take a screenshot of your 12-digit User ID for your records (provided during the program)
- At the conclusion of the program, you will need to verify that you completed e-CHECKUP TO GO by clicking the yellowVerify Completion button and entering your name and email (your name and email are not linked to your responses)