If your sponsor is listed below and you have submitted your financial guarantee to International Student Services (ISS) you will be automatically exempt from being enrolled in the UA Student Health Insurance Plan for policy year August 16, 2017 – August 15, 2018. To ensure you’re automatically exempt, financial guarantees must be submitted to ISS by January 24, 2018.
If your sponsor does not appear on this list and you feel you should be exempt, you must file an exemption request form. Do not cancel coverage through your UAccess student account, the insurance will automatically repost. Exemption requests must be submitted to the Campus Health Insurance office by January 24, 2018.
- Embassy of Kuwait
- UAE Military Attache
- UAE Scholarships Office (SCO)
- SABIC Americas
- Saudi Arabian Cultural Mission (SACM)
- Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC)
- Abu Dhabi Educational Council (ADEC)
- Abu Dhabi Police (ADP)
- ARAMCO Services Company
- Royal Thai Embassy
- Embassy of the State of Qatar
- Embassy of Oman (Cultural Division)
- JPA - Malaysia