Campus Health Service Photo Campus Health Service CHS Doctor and Student Photo Celebrating Over 90 Years of Quality Care at the UA
Phone, Location & Hours Fees & Insurance Travel & Immunization Women's Health Emergency & After Hours
Facebook Youtube Twitter
Campus Health :: Health Services :: Forms & Records
Health Services Counseling and Psych Services Health Promotion & Preventive Services CHS Pharmacy

IntroductionForms & Records
(pdf files open in new window)

How can I obtain my health records?

Immunization Records

Currently enrolled students may print a copy of their immunization record (MMR) by clicking on PatientLink and following the instructions. Alternately, immunization records can be obtained via fax, mail or in person at the Campus Health Service. These records are not kept indefinitely and will be purged. To obtain a copy, students will need to call and give the measles coordinator their student I.D. number, date of birth, address (if record is being mailed) or fax number (if record is to be faxed). Our address, fax number and phone number is:

Measles Coordinator 
Campus Health Service 
The University of Arizona 
P.O. Box 210095 
Tucson, Arizona 85721-0095 
Fax # (520) 621-9471 
Phone # (520) 621-2384 
Health Records 
A copy of health records are available after a release
(pdf) has been signed accompanied by presentation of a picture ID. There is a minimal charge for copying which can be added to the patient's bursars account. All records are released at the medical records window located on the 2nd floor of Campus Health. Copies of xrays are released in the xray department. There is no charge for records sent to another doctor for continued care. Please call (520) 621-4068 for questions relating to release of your health records.
The University of Arizona